- 2 tbsp. peanut butter, smooth
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 2 c salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 c shredded red cabbage
- 2 c romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 c edamame, frozen shelled
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c peanuts
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Transfer the peanut dressing to a jar, cover and chill until ready to use.
- Defrost the edamame, shred and chop all the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, toss the red cabbage, lettuce, carrot, bell peppers, cilantro, green onion, and edamame.
- Drizzle the chopped Asian salad with the peanut dressing and toss gently.
- Top with peanuts and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve immediately.