- 2 c Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 1/2 c Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 7 oz canned artichokes, quartered and roughly chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 c whole milk
- 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F and prepare a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Parmesan, Asiago, Gruyere, and garlic.
- Add in the mayonnaise, artichokes, green onions, and salt.
- Slowly stir in the milk and heavy cream.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Top with the breadcrumbs, sprinkling evenly over the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stir gently halfway through.
- Serve warm with crackers or pita chips.