During this episode, we partnered with Cold Creek, who provided us with an abundance of fresh vegetable for this quick and easy Instant Pot vegetable soup!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 8 servings
- Category: Entrees
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 –4 celery ribs, sliced
- 3 –4 medium carrots, sliced
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 qt (32 ounces) all-natural vegetable broth (sub: chicken broth)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Corn on the cob (corn removed)
- 2 –3 cups chopped cabbage
- Optional Toppings: grated Parmesan cheese
- Turn on the Sauté function and heat the oil. Sauté the onions, celery, and carrots, stirring frequently, until the vegetables softened, about 5-7 minutes. Season with kosher salt and black pepper, to taste, as they cook. Stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes the last 30-60 seconds.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, beans, corn, and chickpeas and stir to combine.
- Lock and seal the lid. Cook for 7 minutes at high pressure and use a quick release when done.
- Stir in the cabbage and let it sit for about 3-5 minutes, until softened. Taste and adjust salt and pepper amounts, to taste.
- Serve warm in individual bowls, and top with Parmesan cheese as desired.