- 1 tsp. Tony Chachere’s Bold Creole Seasoning
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 lb extra-large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, thawed if frozen
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. shrimp stock
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- Lay your shrimp out and cover with Tony Chachere’s Bold Creole Seasoning and set aside.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet on medium and add garlic and rosemary to dry skillet. Sautee until you can smell the aroma of the garlic and rosemary.
- Add shrimp to skillet and sear on each side for about one minute. Do not brown. Stir frequently until the shrimp are almost cooked but still opaque in spots, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp stock, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
- Add your butter one tablespoon at a time, adding each after the previous one melts to create a sauce.
- Cook until shrimp are done, 1-2 minutes more. Scatter scallions over top and serve.