- 4 lb slender sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch-thick slices and quartered
- 1/2 c frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. cold water
- 1/2 c loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- Place sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven. Stir together orange juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over sweet potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 1/2 to 6 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving dish using a slotted spoon. Increase heat to medium-high. Whisk together cornstarch and 1 Tbsp. cold water until smooth. Whisk cornstarch mixture into cooking liquid in Dutch oven. Cook, whisking constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Spoon sauce over potatoes.
- Stir together parsley, orange zest, and garlic. Sprinkle potatoes with parsley mixture and crumbled bacon.