These bite-sized snack can serve as breakfast, dessert or just as a midday snack! Use your favorite dried fruit to make them special.
- 2 1/2 cups raw Cashew Nuts (for cashew butter)
- pinch of salt (for cashew butter)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp. favorite dried fruit
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Place raw cashews in high-speed blender. Blend for ten minutes, add 1-2 tsps of water as you blend to help with the consistency. You may need to scrap down the sides several times, as well.
- Combine dates, cashew butter and maple syrup in food processor and pulse until dates are fully chopped and everything is combined.
- In a bowl mix together oats, flax, dried fruit and cinnamon. Add date and cashew butter mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and drizzle with cashew butter (thinned with water).
- Store in fridge or freezer for snacking throughout the week.