This strawberry jam recipe is simple and delicious, especially with strawberries from Cold Creek. It will keep in the fridge for up to 1 month and in the freezer for up to a year!
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 1m
- Total Time: 31m
- Serves: 16 2 tbsp. servings
- Category: Appetizers
- 4 c strawberries
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c water
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Mix strawberries with sugar in the instant pot. Let them sit at least 30 minutes. (I typically do longer, even up to an hour.) After 30 minutes you will see all the juices released from the berries. Stir to combine. Add lemon juice.
- Close instant pot and press pressure valve to the sealed position. Set on manual for 1 minute.
- Release pressure naturally (DO NOT flip the pressure valve) for at least 15 minutes. Carefully release the pressure valve and remove the top.
- Using a hand blender or a potato masher, blend/mash strawberries until desired consistency (less is more in my opinion).
- Turn Instant Pot to \'saute\' function and allow the strawberry jam to come to a simmer/boil.
- In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch. Slowly pour into jam and stir. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Turn pot off. Allow mixture to cool and then pour into jars.