- 2 lbs. yellow squash
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/4 c roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- 1 stick butter
- Cook squash until barely tender in a steam basket in a large Dutch oven. Drain.
- Mix squash with grated carrots, red peppers, onion, sour cream, soup.
- In a separate bowl, mix melted butter and stuffing mix.
- Prepare a 9x13 pan with pan spray and put 1/2 of the stuffing mixture in the bottom, then the squash/carrot mixture and top with the rest of the stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.