- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 4 strips crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- 10 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/3 c white wine vinegar
- 1/3 c Dijon mustard
- 1/3 c honey
- 2 strips crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place spinach into a large serving bowl, top with hard-cooked eggs, mushrooms, 4 crumbled strips of bacon, Swiss cheese, and almonds.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in shallots and garlic, and cook until softened and translucent, about 2 minutes. Whisk in the vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and 2 crumbled strips of bacon; season to taste with salt and pepper, then cook until hot.
- Pour hot dressing over spinach and toss to coat.