- 1/4 c unsalted butter
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Set sous vide bath to 77 Celsius
- Add the butter and sugars together in a warm skillet and combine.
- Let the butter and sugar mixture cool, then add the egg, milk, vanilla, and salt. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved in the mixture.
- Add the bananas, flour, and baking soda, mix until just combined
- Pour mixture into pre-greased 4-ounce mason jars. Screw the lid finger tight allowing some air to escape as they are submerged
- Cook for 2 hours.
- Finish in oven.