“Could we have some more sour cream muffins?” was the most common request in our café. The bread basket offered all of our breads, but these were the clear favorite. These three-ingredient muffins may not sound like much, but they’re so simple, so moist, and so versatile. I prefer to make mine in a mini muffin tin for pop-in-your-mouth muffins that will be most welcome at any meal of the day.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Yield: 24 mini muffins
- Category: Breads
- Floured baking spray
- 2 c self-rising flour
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Prepare a 24-cup mini muffin pan with floured baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan. The batter should fill to the top of each mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let cool slightly in the pan before removing the muffins. Serve warm or let cool completely before storing.