- 4 pears (preferably Bosc)
- 2 oz Muscovado Sugar or brown sugar
- 2 oz honey, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Meyer lemon (or yellow lemon)
- Fresh granola
- 8 oz Stracciatella cheese
- Mint, for garnish
- Cut the pears in halves and take core off with a spoon.
- Place on your Wolf Convection Steam Oven tray and dust with brown sugar.
- Place the pears in your Wolf Convection Steam Oven on the Gourmet Mode, Compote option.
- Cook 15 minutes.
- Add the Stracciatella to a mixing bowl, add the vanilla, Meyer lemon zest and 1 Tbsp of the honey and mix by hand lightly to incorporate all the flavors, set aside.
- Add the granola to a flat dish and set aside.
- Place the Stracciatella in a dish and make a nest in the center of the cheese to be able to hold the pears.
- Remove pears from oven and brush the remaining honey on the top of the pear and pass them thru the granola to create a crispy crust. Top with additional brown sugar, to taste.
- Place pears on the Stracciatella and add an extra glace of the honey. Top with mint to garnish.