- 3 lb Boston Butt
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons fresh-ground black pepper
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons ground dried chipotle chili pepper
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard powder
- 3/4 c chicken stock
- Mix paprika, brown sugar, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, ground chipotle chile pepper, cumin, and mustard powder together in a bowl.
- Rub seasoning mix on Boston Butt.
- Place in convection steam oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.