- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1 box of Spring mix + extra arugula
- Pine nuts
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
- Lemon-balsamic vinaigrette
- Combine first 4 ingredients in blender.
- Gradually blend in oil with machine running, until creamy.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and place them onto the greased perforated steam oven pan.
- Place 3-4 thin slices of lemon on each fillet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place the solid steam oven pan on rack position 1 and the perforated pan on rack position 2.
- Turn the convection steam oven on by selecting the Steam Mode set to 185 degrees.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- While the fish is cooking, toast the pinenuts in a 375 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 15 minutes, check the fish to make sure it is done to your taste. Continue cooking if needed.
- When the fish is done, remove the perforated pan from the oven.
- Using a spatula, gently remove the fish fillets from the perforated pan.
- Mix together toasted pine nuts, diced tomato, lettuce mix, and lemon-balsamic vinaigrette. Place salmon on top.