- 1/4 lb green beans, stems trimmed off
- 1/8 c sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Spread the green beans into an even layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle beans with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper. Toss to coat everything evenly.
- Place on the center rack, and roast for about 8 minutes.
- Taste, and if needed add a pinch more salt and pepper.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.