- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2/3 c milk
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c pulled pork
- 1/2 c barbecue sauce
- 1 ear of corn, grilled
- 1/4 c scallions, diced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a metal wire rack; set aside.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine cornbread mix, milk, butter, eggs, and cheddar cheese together.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour a heaping 1/4 cup of waffle batter into each waffle section.
- Close the lid and cook 3-5 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Reheat your pulled pork with additional barbecue sauce if desired.
- Slice the kernels off of the corn and stir in the scallions.
- Remove the waffles from the oven and layer with pulled pork.
- Sprinkle with corn and scallion mixture.
- Drizzle with desired barbecue sauce