- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz potato chips, crushed, divided (3-2oz bags Lowcountry Kettle Carolina Reaper)
- 1/2 c slivered almonds, divided
- 4 c cooked chicken (use rotisserie if pressed for time)
- 1 c celery, diced
- 1/4 c Vidalia onion, chopped
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 9” x 13” casserole dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the soup, mayonnaise, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour half into the prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 bag (approx 1 cup) of the chips and 2 tablespoons of the almonds for the topping. Set aside.
- Place half of the remaining potato chips (1 bag or 2 oz) in the casserole, spreading them evenly.
- Place half each of the chicken, celery, onion, eggs, and remaining almonds in the casserole.
- Spread the remaining soup mixture on top. Sprinkle the chip and almond topping over top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until heated through.