Chicken Salad Chick offers more than just chicken salad. This pimento cheese recipe is so delicious and easy to present!
- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 15m
- Serves: 12 people
- Category: Appetizers
- 2 lb Pimento Cheese from Chicken Salad Chick
- Grated Onions (to taste)
- Pecans (to taste)
- 1 Strawberry Preserve
- Crackers (of choice)
- Place 2lbs of pimento cheese into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup of crushed pecans into the bowl and combine until the pecans are evenly mixed throughout.
- Mold the pimento cheese into a ring shape.
- Press 1 cup of pecans to the outside of the pimento cheese ring creating a covered look.
- Put a jar of strawberry preserves in the center of the ring.
- Place crackers around the ring or onto a separate dish to serve.