- 3 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 12 oz package of peanut butter chips
- 2 c honey roasted peanuts
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 2 c unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 c old fashioned oats
- 10 oz package of toffee bits
- Whisk flour, oats, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Beat in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating just until combined.
- At low speed, beat in flour mixture just until combined.
- Stir in peanuts, peanut butter chips and toffee bits. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Gently form into balls and flatten slightly to about 1⁄2 to 3⁄4 inch thickness.
- Freeze dough on baking sheets for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until light brown on edges.
- Cool on baking sheet on wire rack 3 minutes. Place cookies on rack to cool completely before storing.