- 1/2 c fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 slices bacon
- chives, finely chopped
- Cook mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes; stir in lemon juice. Remove from heat.
- Stir cream cheese and peanut butter until fluffy. Stir in mushrooms and cover. Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Fry bacon until crisp; drain and crumble.
- Shape cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball in bacon and chives; cover.
- Refrigerate until serving time and serve with assorted crackers.
- Keeps for several days in the refrigerator.