- 275 g pastry cream
- 275 g egg whites
- 128 g sugar
- 75 g peaches, diced
- 68 g liquor (peach, Kelsey used salted caramel bourbon)
- 250 g whole milk
- vanilla bean paste
- 75 g yolks
- 60 g sugar
- 50 g flour
- Combine peaches and liquor, set aside.
- Make pastry cream: Heat milk to simmer, add vanilla, stir.
- In separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar. Once combined, whisk in flour.
- Take milk mixture off heat. Add egg/sugar mixture and whisk. Add back to pot and heat, whisking continuously.
- Add pastry cream to peach mixture.
- Make meringue: Whisk egg whites and sugar to medium/stiff peak. Fold into the pastry cream mixture.
- Pipe into cold, prepared buttered and sugared ceramic ramekins.
- Store in fridge up to 8 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees convection for about 7-12 minutes depending on the oven.
- Best results if the souffles sit for at least 15-20 minutes before being baked.