- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 c white sugar
- 6 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped (divided)
- 2 c heavy cream
- 1 c half and half cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of red food coloring
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Serve alone or with your favorite cookie!
- Puree 5 chopped peaches in food processor and stir puree into egg mixture.
- Stir in cream, half and half, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in remaining chopped peach. Add one drop of red food coloring and stir.
- Pour mixture into freezer canister of ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.