- 3 oz chicken breast
- Buttermilk as needed
- 1 c AP Flour
- 1 tbsp. Old Bay Season
- 1 slider bun
- Place chicken breast in a pan and cover with buttermilk.
- In a mixing bowl add flour and Old Bay.
- Heat your cooking oil to 350 degrees.
- Take the chicken and coat it in the flour mixture.
- Once the oil is heated, add the chicken breast.
- Cook the chicken for 3 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Place your favorite spread on the bun.
- Add your chicken to the bun and serve.