- 2 lb yellow squash
- 1 ¼ cups Hellmann’s® mayonnaise
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 c Parmesan cheese, hand-shredded
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- ¾ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and grease a 7 x 11-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the yellow squash into 1-inch pieces.
- Place a steam basket in a Dutch oven over boiling water and steam for about 10 minutes, or until the squash is fork tender.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, eggs, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the green peppers and green onions.
- Add the yellow squash last and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared pan and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the casserole bubbles and the top is lightly browned.