- 3 chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into 2-3 strips each
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the butter in a large baking dish and place it in the oven to melt.
- Combine the flour, salt, seasoning salt, pepper, and paprika in a ziplock bag and toss to mix. Add the chicken and toss to coat all the chicken pieces.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and place the chicken pieces in the melted butter, making sure the chicken pieces are not touching or overlapping.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and cook 10-12 minutes.
- Flip the chicken using tongs and return to the oven to cook an additional 10-12 minutes on the other side.
- When the chicken is cooked through, remove the baking dish from the oven and move the chicken to paper towels to drain any excess grease. Serve immediately and enjoy!