This recipe just brings out the sweet and savory components to make a fun little mix that you can either put in a bowl to grab or in a glove as party favors. It’s a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen.
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- ½ Cup total candy melts, can be any combination of colors
- ½ Cup M&Ms candy
- ½ Cup Sour gummy worms
- Candy eyeballs
- Candy corn
- Line the sheet pan with wax paper and spread the popcorn onto the wax paper.
- Drizzle the popcorn with the candy melts. Sprinkle the gummy worms, M&Ms and eyeballs on top of popcorn. Set aside to cool.
- Put a candy corn into the tip of each finger on the glove.
- Once cooled, break up the popcorn.
- Fill the glove with popcorn and tie off with ribbon.