This recipe is such a great craft to either do with your kids and grandkids, or for the kids in the neighborhood who are trick or treating. Our campers love them!
- Prep Time: 20m
- Total Time: 20m
- Category: Other
- 6 ounces Almond Bark
- Cellophane bags
- Food coloring marker, fine tip
- Candy eyeballs (optional)
- Sprinkles, rainbow jimmies work well
- Foam block
- Mini-crock pot
- Lollipop sticks
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Refrigerate marshmallows prior to starting.
- Melt the candy melts in a mini crock pot. A microwave can be used, paying attention to the candy melt directions.
- Remove one marshmallow from refrigerator and insert a lollipop stick into the marshmallow on flat end. Dip ¼ of the marshmallow into the candy melts.
- Dip the very top of the marshmallow into the rainbow sprinkles.
- Stick the lollipop stick into the foam block to dry.
- Dab a small amount of candy melts onto the back of the eyeball and place on the marshmallow.
- Once dry, use the food coloring marker to draw a monster face on the marshmallow.
- Place the pop in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon