- Tony’s Bloody Mary Mix
- Your Favorite Vodka
- 1 8 Oz Glass
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 1 Lobster Tail
- Pickled Okra
- Pimento Stuffed Green Olives
- Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Long Drink Stirring Spoon
- Long Wooden Skewers Grill Pan
- Soak skewers for an hour prior to making the Bloody Mary.
- Heat grill pan.
- Fill the 8-ounce glass half way with ice.
- Pour 1 part vodka over ice.
- Add 3 parts Tony’s Bloody Mary Mix.
- Stir with long spoon.
- Cut lobster tail in half and put each half on a skewer.
- Put two splashes of olive oil in heated pan.
- Sprinkle lobster tails with Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning and grill in heated pan for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove lobster from pan and allow to cool for 4-5 minutes.
- Garnish with celery, skewered pimento stuffed green olives, pickled okra and grilled lobster.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!