- 1 lb fresh cranberries
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented (save a few of the rind pieces from 1 orange)
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1 (6-ounce) box Lemon Jell-O® mix
- 3 c water (2 cups hot and 1 cup cold)
- Pulse the cranberries, orange segments, along with the rind pieces in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Pour the cranberry mixture into a medium bowl and stir in the granulated sugar. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, add in celery and pecans. Stir the hot water into the Jell-O® to dissolve. Add in the cold water and mix well. Add the dissolved Jell-O® to the cranberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9x9-inch casserole dish, cover, and refrigerate until set, preferably overnight.