- Category: Sides
- 3 cups of halved brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon of cracked pepper
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl add brussels sprouts, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, and pepper. Stir to coat all brussels sprouts.
- Spray a baking sheet with PAM.
- Spread honey soy brussels sprouts on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve!