- 16 Dried coconut macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 4 c fresh fruits of choice, chopped (ie. peaches, pears, pineapple, apples, blackberries)
- 3/4 c pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 c golden sherry
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 c light brown sugar, firmly packed
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a 2 ½ quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In the dish, layer ¼ of the cookies, 1/3 fruit and ¼ cup pecans.
- Repeat all layers two times more.
- Combine the sherry and melted butter in a measuring cup. Pour over the layered ingredients.
- Top with brown sugar and the remaining cookie crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 28-30 minutes, or until heated through.