- 4 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 c chicken rotisserie, shredded
- 2 lbs heirloom tomatoes (about 3 tomatoes), cut into ½” wedges
- 1 small watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1/2 c red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Gently toss together chicken, tomatoes, watermelon, onion, basil, chives, parsley, thyme, and feta in a large bowl
- Add vinegar mixture and gently toss until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and let stand at room temperature for up to 1 hour.