- 1 (10-to-12-ounce) bag of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c of chopped pecans
- 1 (5-to-6-ounce) package crispy chow mein noodles
- 1/2 (10-to-12- oz) bag of white chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Melt the semisweet chips in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Stir in the noodles, 1 cup at a time until all covered. You will use about 3 1/2 cups noodles.
- Drop by the heaping tablespoon of the waxed paper.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler and place into a small Ziploc bag.
- Cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle white chocolate over cookies.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Store in a resealable plastic bag or container for 2 to 3 days or freeze for up to a month.