- A funnel
- 3 tbsp. of butter (plus extra to prepare the funnel)
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- 6 c chocolate rice krispies
- Foil cut into a square
- “Kisses” tag for decoration
- Prepare the inside of a funnel with pan spray. This prevents the rice krispy treat from sticking.
- Mix 1 bag of marshmallows with 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Once completely melted, add the rice krispy cereal.
- Put the warm mixture into the funnel, packing it in tightly.
- Let the rice krispies cool.
- Remove it from the funnel – it will come sliding right out!
- Wrap it in foil and add the “Kisses” tag on top!