- 2 English cucumbers or 4 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Peel the cucumbers if desired and thinly slice them with a mandoline slicer. The thinner the better! Put the sliced cucumber in a large salad bowl and salt down and let sit for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, and dill. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until time to finish the salad.
- Rinse the salted cucumbers and squeeze out excess liquid.
- Pour the dressing over the cucumber slices and toss until combined. Cover and let chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.