- 2 lb unpeeled, large raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. table salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspooon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (4-oz.) watermelon radish, cut into fourths and thinly sliced
- 4 oz d’Avignon radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced fennel bulb
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Peel and devein shrimp, and pat dry. Sauté in a very hot cast iron skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes.
- Combine shrimp, olive oil, 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together orange juice, next 4 ingredients, and remaining
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Pour over shrimp mixture, and toss. Serve chilled.