This is a refreshing and light summer recipe, brought to you by Chicken Salad Chick! This can be served as a tea sandwich or cucumber slices. Enjoy this recipe!
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 6 people
- Category: Appetizers
- Dill'icious Diva from Chicken Salad Chick
- Dill (for garnish)
- Peel the outside of a cucumber using an alternating pattern that leaves portions of unpeeled cucumber so that a pattern of peeled and unpeeled around the slice will be created.
- Slice the cucumber into rounds that are about ½ inch thick.
- Using a portion scoop (melon baller) about the size of an ounce, scoop the Dil’icious Diva and place it on top of each cucumber round.
- Lightly press a fresh sprig of dill on top of each scoop of chicken salad.