- 2 -3 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz Bleu cheese
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Tabasco
- 2 tsp. Durkee's sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 c ground pecans
- 1/2 c parsley
- 3 -4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 1/2 c almonds, roasted and salted
- Combine cheeses in medium bowl. Add rest of ingredients and mix well. Roll out cheese ball onto wax paper and shape into a pinecone shape.
- Wrap with wax paper and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Once firm, press wide end of almonds into cheese ball, starting at the top of pinecone and working downward.
- Press a few sprigs of rosemary into the top of the pinecone for garnish.