- 1 (8-ounce) package Cracker Barrel® sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated with Zyliss® rotary grater
- 1 stick Land O’ Lakes® margarine, at room temperature
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 c Rice Krispies® cereal
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated cheese and margarine. Mix well by hand.
- Add in the flour, red pepper, and Rice Krispies. Mix well. This is easiest using your hands until the mixture comes together.
- Form into balls, about the size of a marble.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and press with a fork dipped in water to flatten. Dip the fork in water between pressing each ball.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy.