- 1 Whole Watermelon, Rind Removed and Cut into Cubes
- Juice from 3 Limes
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 c Rum (Omit for Non-Alcoholic Option)
- Place half of the cubed watermelon in a resealable plastic bag and freeze for a minimum of 1 hour or up to overnight.
- To make the daiquiri, blend the unfrozen watermelon using a food processor or blender you may have to do this in batches. Pour puree into a large pitcher. At this point, you can choose to strain the puree, but it's not necessary.
- Place the frozen watermelon cubes in the food processor and blend until smooth. Add to the pitcher, followed by lime, sugar, Tony's Original Creole Seasoning and rum. Stir to incorporate and let sit for 5 minutes. Stir again making sure the sugar is dissolved. Place in fridge to chill.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish the top with a few shakes of Tony's Original Creole Seasoning. Enjoy!