- 1 bunch carrots, peeled and chopped into 1” chunks
- 1/2 c ground pecans
- Hellman's mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- loaf of white bread
- Place carrot chunks in the blender and cover with water. Pulse until you have a very fine consistency on the carrots.
- Pour into a strainer/colander and drain. Press excess water out with your hands and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add the finely ground pecans and enough mayonnaise to hold the mixture together.
- Add the garlic salt and mix well.
- Trim crusts from white bread slices and roll very flat with a rolling pin.
- Spread a thin layer of the carrot mixture and roll up in a jelly roll fashion.
- Cut into 1/2 to 3/4" slices for a bite sized sandwich.
- Cover the sandwiches with a damp paper towel as you work, to keep them moist and keep on there once refrigerated.
- The sandwiches will hold well for 24 hours.