- 4 langoustines
- Tony Chachere’s seasoning, to taste
- 1 lb heirloom tomatoes
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella
- 1 orange
- Olive oil
- 2 oz fresh basil, extra for garnish
- Preheat your Wolf range grill for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Clean your Langoustines and season with Tony Chachere’s creole seasoning. Set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes in thick slices, or any desired cut (be creative!).
- Place tomatoes in a tray with a rack and season with salt and pepper and let them sit.
- Hand pick pieces of mozzarella and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, juice from half of the orange, chopped basil leaves, and Tony Chachere’s seasoning. Set aside.
- Grill your langoustines for 2 minutes each side.
- On your dish, place tomatoes and put the pieces of mozzarella around the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the mozzerella marinade. Place the langoustine on the side, and top with remaining basil leaves.