- 1/2 lb ground beef
- Worcestershire sauce, splash
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 peach ripe, pitted and cut in thick slices
- 2 hamburger buns
- 4 tbsp. peach jam
- 1 Brie cheese, small wheel, rind removed and cut into slices
- 1 small red onion, cut into slices
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- Light a grill over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide in half and create patties using your hands.
- Place the burger patties and peaches slices onto the grill.
- Cook the peaches for 2 minutes per side.
- Cook the burgers for 4-5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness has been reached.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of jam onto the inside of each bun half.
- Layer each burger as follows: Bottom bun (jam side up), cooked burger, brie, peach slices, red onion slices, bacon and the top bun (jam side down).
- Serve immediately!