- 1 pt container of blueberries
- 1 stick melted butter, divided
- 1 box dry pound cake mix
- Brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put blueberries (or any other fruit) in the bottom of the pie dish.
- Cover with ½ stick melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Dump a box of store bought dry pound cake mix on top of the berries.
- Cover with the remaining ½ stick of melted butter and sprinkle with more brown sugar.
- Cook according to the cake box directions.
- Check after 20-30 minutes and if the cake mix looks a little dry, add more melted butter to the top.
- to the top.