- Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- English Muffins
- Canadian Bacon or Shaved Ham
- Large Eggs, Boiled and Sliced
- Cooked Bacon
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare hollandaise and English muffins according to package directions.
- Cut English muffins into fourths.
- Warm Canadian bacon or shaved ham in a small skillet on medium-low heat.
- Cut Canadian bacon or ham into 2-inch pieces and place on English muffin.
- Place a slice of egg on top and drizzle hollandaise over the egg.
- Garnish with a small piece of cooked bacon and freshly ground black pepper.