- 2 -1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c cold butter, cubed
- 6 to 8 tablespoons ice water
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c cornstarch
- Dash salt
- 1/3 c water
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, optional
- 1 c fresh blueberries
- 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1 c halved fresh strawberries
- 3/4 c fresh blackberries
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Divide dough into two portions so that one is slightly larger than the other. Shape each into a disk; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- For filling, in a large saucepan, whisk sugar, cornstarch, salt, water and, if desired, cinnamon until smooth; add blueberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Gently fold raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and lemon juice into blueberry mixture. On a lightly floured surface, roll out larger portion of dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate. Add filling; dot with butter.
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; cut into 1/2-in.-wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven setting to 350°; bake 45-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.