If you really want to impress a crowd, I recommend this recipe! The beef tenderloin will speak for itself, but that truffle demi that goes along with it will really make it stand out!
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 6 People
- 2 pounds Beef Tenderloin
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 ounces Pecan Oil
- Package of Demi (Follow directions on package, can be found at specialty stores)
- 2 ounces Truffle Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat a skillet to medium high. Add pecan oil
- Place tenderloin in skillet, brown on both sides (approx. 1-2 min on each side)
- Transfer tenderloin to sheet pan and place in oven. Cook till internal temperature reads at 135 degrees Fahrenheit
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving. Slice then serve.
- While the tenderloin is in the oven follow the directions for the Demi preperation on the package.
- Once the demi is prepared, turn down to a low simmer and add the Truffle oil. Stir well. Serve on Tenderloin