- 2 cans of dried macaroons
- 4 cans canned fruit drained (peaches, pineapples, cherry, apricots, etc.)
- 3/4 c toasted pecans
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c Sherry wine
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 2 1/2 qt pyrex dish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease the 2 1/2 quart pyrex dish.
- Crumble the dried macaroons. Add a layer to the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer of the canned fruit.
- Add a layer of pecans.
- Drizzle a layer of butter and brown sugar between each layer.
- Repeat these and finish with a layer of macaroons.
- Pour sherry wine over baked fruit and place in oven
- Bake for 25-30 minutes