- 2 c quick-cook oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 c whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 oz frozen mixed berries
- ¼ cup pecan halves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla, honey, and butter.
- Layer half the berries in a 2 quart baking dish and top evenly with the dry oat mixture. Pour on the wet mixture, then add the rest of the berries on top along with the roughly chopped pecans.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the oats have absorbed the liquid. Serve hot or cold.