- 1 box puff pastry
- 2 green apples
- Apricot jam
- Cinnamon sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Thinly slice the apples in half moons using a mandolin.
- Cut each piece of puff pastry into 4 equal strips.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of apricot jam onto the puff pastry.
- Arrange the apple slices on the top half of the rectangle. Layer them so they overlap.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on top of the apples.
- Fold the bottom half of the pastry over the apples to cover the bottom half of the apples.
- Loosely roll the dough to form the apple rose.
- Place in a muffin tin and repeat.
- Place the muffin tin in a 325-degree oven for about 45 minutes.
- Once they are cooled, dust the tops with a little powdered sugar.